- Parents and carers must supervise children at all times.
- Children must remove their shoes before entering the play area and wear socks at all times.
- Children must remove jewellery and any other sharp objects.
- Children who are clearly unwell should not use the play equipment.
- Children must play in age-appropriate areas only.
- Please no climbing or standing on the outside of the play equipment.
- Please do not bring food or drinks into the play area.
- Please do not bring toys onto the play equipment.
- Please ensure bikes and scooters are ridden on the designated bike track.
- In hot weather, appropriate clothing should be worn when using the slides. Long pants are suggested.
- No foul language or rough play will be tolerated.
- Please report any accident or injury to a member of our trained staff.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in our centre, with the exception of baby food and children’s drink bottles. Special dietary requirements can be catered for by arrangement with management.
- Please play safely and have fun!
Socks must be worn while in the play areas and adult supervision is required at all times.
Taking photos and videos of your own children having fun is allowed. However, please try to avoid photographing or filming other children.
Croc’s Playcentre Food Policy
No outside food or drinks allowed, with the exception of baby food and children’s drink bottles. Special dietary requirements can be catered for by arrangement with management.
Croc’s Playcentre serves a variety of food and snacks appropriate for babies and toddlers as well as adults. Our food policy allows us to better control the food being consumed and ensure our premises are a healthy and safe environment for your family as well as those who suffer with severe food allergies.
Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
Food Allergy Notice
Please be advised that food may contain these ingredients: Milk, eggs, wheat, soybean, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. If you have any allergies or specific dietary requirements, please notify a staff member.